Optimal location, cost-friendly without sacrificing safety or quality, amazing community, pet-friendly, impressive amenities, beautiful, clean home
- Near major freeways
- Easy access to Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix
- Close to several excellent elementary schools (walkable)
- 10 minute drive to GateWay Community College
- 15 minute drive to ASU Tempe AND ASU Downtown!!!!!
- 10 minute drive to airport
- 10 minute drive to Osborn Hospital, Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Library and major shopping center walking distance away
***Cost-friendly without sacrificing safety or quality***
- Student-friendly prices
- Gated and well-lit at night
- Maintenance is quick to take care of any issues, staff always follows up
- BEAUTIFUL landscaping!!!!!
- Truly welcoming, friendly staff and residents
- Highly professional and personable office and maintenance staff
- As a younger female, I feel incredibly safe at all times thanks to the strong sense of community
- Generally quiet
- Some community gatherings (pool party with food, music, etc.)
- Has an on-site dog park
- Numerous other residents have pets, so my dog has been able to make new friends!
- Walls are thick/sound-proof to accommodate my "talkative" dog
- Reasonable fees
- There are some cats out at night; they have all been nice
- Two pools with tables and chairs
- Playground set
- Benches and barbecue grills
- Work-out room
- Laundry rooms
- Bike rack
- My bike tires were stolen here, so invest in some TIRE LOCKS if you choose to rent here :)
- There was one issue with what seemed like domestic violence, but the staff was quick to take care of it and other residents were prepared to help if needed
- Some rooms are older, so expect minor aesthetic imperfections/ squeaky drawers/ having
to deal with some upkeep; (SO worth it for me - it brings down the price! :))
- Utilities are averaged based on apartment size
- If I get a steady job once I graduate (fingers crossed!), I will ABSOLUTELY renew my lease!!!
Thanks, Arcadia on 49th!